The registration fee for the joint symposium in Oxford is £145 (early bird until 31 May) or £160 (from 1 June).
Included in this conference fee are:
- a conference bag containing the recently published Red Atlas
- an icebreaker reception with canapes and drinks at the Divinity School (12 September)
- a maps and rare books exhibit and reception at Christ Church Library (13 September)
- all coffee/tea breaks at the Weston Library and lunches in nearby restaurant The King’s Arms (13, 14 and 15 September)
Not included are three optional social events (see Social programme for more details):
- a choice of 2 guided walking tours of Oxford (£3) (15 September; both tours run simultaneously so you can only register for one)
- a conference dinner at Brasserie Blanc (£50) (15 September)
- a full day post-conference excursion to Blenheim Palace (£16) (16 September)
Registration happens through a website of Canterbury Christ Church University.
Please note that you should first create an account in order to easily add tickets for the different conference events to your shopping basket!
The registration page for the conference can then be found here: