Oxford is a beautiful city of stunning architecture, history and culture. You’ll find ancient and modern colleges, fascinating museums, and parks and green spaces in which to relax.
Accommodation is always in high demand so we strongly recommend you book early. The following links might help when planning your trip:
- www.oxfordrooms.co.uk is an online booking service for bed and breakfast accommodation in Oxford colleges.
- www.venuemasters.co.uk is an online booking service for University accommodation across the UK, and has rooms available at Oxford Brookes University.
- Oxford City Guesthouses lists guesthouses. These are bookable by the night and usually include breakfast.
- University of Oxford Club – The top floor of the University Club offers accommodation in 14 en-suite guest rooms.
- Visit Oxfordshire – where to stay offers a great selection of places to stay in the county of Oxfordshire, both in Oxford and outside the city.
- AirBnB has rooms to let in Oxford.
- A wide range of accommodation possibilities can also be obtained from TripAdvisor – hotels near Oxford University and Booking.com